;

Monday, November 18, 2013

10 Things you may or may not know about Me

1. I LOVE just about anything with Peanut Butter. 

2. I secretly love listening to books on CD. I have never been a book reader! 

3. I think its safe now to admit that I fell in Love with my mother-in-law before my husband. (she was like a mother I never had! I do love my own mom just so were clear on that.) Sorry Kaden!

4. It's hard for me to FORGIVE people. Once you've done me wrong I want nothing to do with you. (Something I am working on!)

5. I always feel the need to buy a new pair of shoes. It drives my husband crazy at times.

6. I would do anything for my siblings. Even if it meant I had to give my own life. I love them like they are my own. 

7. My dream job would be an Interior Designer. I have a passion for it!

8. I worry too much about things I can't control.

9. I am deathly afraid of snakes, spiders and grasshoppers. Life would be so much better without them.

10. I have a strange obsession with MOOSE. I want one! Ask my husband :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment